Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 2 November 2015

November Classes in my Studio

Hello!

I am hitting the road right away quick to teach out of province.  I likely won't be blogging until next week, so I thought I'd leave an invitation if anyone is interested in classes at my place.  : )  I can accommodate two or three more people in both classes.  I'd love to see you!

Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop in Saskatoon
1 to 4 pm on Monday, November 16th




Threadpainting Workshop in Saskatoon
1-5pm on Tuesday, November 17th

To reserve a spot, just give me a shout.  I'll check messages while I'm away.  THANKS! : )


  email  Monika@MySweetPrairie.ca


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *