Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 17 April 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love this new pile of prairies!  Woohoo!  They are done.  Now I need to spend a day photographing each one, watermarking, etc...


I put handfuls of new pieces into the Boutique at the SK Craft Council.  The rest will go into my Etsy shop.

I enjoyed these.  I though at first - ugh... more of the same.  But they are not.  There new techniques, new colorways (pink!), and even some cool geometrics.  I used to dislike unruly threads.  Now I love them.  : )


Free.  Natural looking.  I love it.


Oh I just adore these colors!  They are so inspired by the weekend at Chief Whitecap Park.


See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *