Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 18 April 2014

Friday Finish

Here's a second little 'In Bloom' that I made up.  It's 5x5", just like the commission that went to New Zealand.

In Bloom Again, 2014

It doesn't have the water that the original did.  Also, the trees are birches and I did the leaves a little differently.

detail of In Boom Again, 2014

Also, the new postcards are ready!!  : )))  That's exciting.  I personally love this set.  You can find them on Etsy in my shop (linked), or on Flickr in the Fibre Art Postcards group.  All are available and shipping is free.  Right now Etsy is having a promotion too.  First time shoppers get $5 off.  That's pretty cool!  Coupon thingy is here:  $5.oo off


This feels good.  I love when things are complete.  !  : )

See you tomorrow,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *